Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mineralized Skin Finishes - Friend or Foe?


If I had to choose one makeup phase that I am totally and completely happy to be done with; it was my crazed obsession with Mineralized Skin Finishes (MSF's) and Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks. I don't know exactly how or why it started, but for a few months I absolutely HAD to own every single one that I came across. I collected these pieces of cosmetics as if they were some kind of rare jewel created by the makeup gods....sadly, all I really got out of my obsession in the end was a shimmery face and a big fat hole in my pocket. Oh well! If nothing else I still love my Shimpagne MSF as it gives the top of my cheekbones the most glorious glow! However, there are times.....when I am alone in the middle of the day....that I sit and wonder....why oh why did I spend at least $150.00 to look like a human disco ball??????

Makes you think huh? MSF's friend or foe??



2 comments:

Seymone said...

I am all about the glow, so I will forever buy shimmerbricks and MSF... LOL

Marlo said...

Who am I fooling? A few days after I wrote this blog I swapped for yet another MSF. LOL! I can't get enough of the glow either :)