Sunday, May 17, 2009

EcoTools Bamboo Foundation Brush


I can not even begin to express how impressed I am with this brush. Throughout the years I have played around with quite a few foundation brushes (low end to high end) and not one of them delivered results half as well as this tool does.

For starters, the bristles are very nice and soft yet dense enough to provide the coverage that you need. I have had absolutely no issues with shedding, the price is unbelievably cheap, and best of all........it doesn't streak!!!! which was my biggest gripe with foundation brushes to begin with.

Overall, fantastically inexpensive (I purchased at Ulta for $4.99) and eco-friendly product that I highly recommend. I have also heard great things about their angled liner brush. Below are a few retailers that sell EcoTools.

Target
Ulta
Longs
Walgreens
Drugstore.com

No comments: