Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amazing & Inexpensive - mark Good Glowing Powder Blush

*stock photo*

When it comes to blush I have never had much luck with low end brands. I have tried many and honestly I find them to be a waste of money as they tend to lack in pigmentation and they usually have a very poor chalky texture. Of course there are always the exceptions to the rule - and for me mark blushes is one of them.

The review below is for my favorite shade called Cameo Glo. The other shade that I adore is called After Glo however I gave it to a friend of mine who fell in love with it therefore I don't have any photos/swatches. I definitely plan on purchasing again so I will update once I receive it.

mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush - Cameo Glo

Color: Peachy/Pink Nude Tone. The type of color that gives a very natural flush.

Pigmentation:
Pigmentation is perfect - it's pigmented enough to go on in one swipe (depending on skin tone of course) yet build-able.

Texture:
Although it has some slight shimmery particles in the blush the texture is Matte without being chalky.

Packaging:
The only con that I have with this product is the packaging. It comes in a very generic plastic case which can be a bit annoying to open. You have an option to buy a palette for $8.00 which you can snap your blushes into but I really don't think it's that worth it.

Price:
$7.00 US per blush but there are always coupons floating around as mark is a brand that is sold out of Avon and Avon always seems to have some kind of deal going on. http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/default.aspx



No comments: