Saturday, May 5, 2012

NYX Powder Blushes - Swatches - 40% Sale Info!

Below are photos of my NYX blushes which I find to be very good quality for anyone who is on a budget. I love the variety of shades and textures they have to offer.

Out of the bunch my two favorites are Pinched and Cinnamon which remind me a bit of Benefit Coralista and Nars Gilda. My least favorite is Blush which isn't very pigmented and just does nothing for me.

They retail for $5.99 at Ulta and right now cherryculture.com is having a huge 40% off sale on all NYX products.
I apologize in advance for the lousy swatches.....the lighting was not in my favor today.

BLUSHES

Click on the picture to enlarge

Swatches


  

1 comment:

lasophia said...

I always forget to go to Ulta to look for NYX products. For the longest time I kept looking and looking everywhere else. they have some good stuff.

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com