Friday, March 26, 2010

Amazing & Inexpensive - NYX Tinted Lip Spa

*stock photo*

Here is the description according to the NYX website. Tinted Lip Spa is specially formulated with Vitamin E and extra moisturizing properties to nourish and condition lips while adding color. Lavish your lips to spa treatment everyday.

I have been using this lip tint for over 6 months and I can safely say that my experience with this product rings true to what the company claims. As a person who battles with dry lips this is one of the few "treatments" that actually moisturizes my lips for a decent period of time AND has a good color pay off. It's pretty much a lip balm and lipstick all in one pretty package and all of the colors that I have tried so far are very beautiful and wearable. My favorite of the lot is called Sake (swatch below) and it is a staple that I always make sure to carry around in my purse as the color is a very basic peachy pink tone which seems to go well with everything. In addition to all of the other good stuff - the price is unbelievably low @ $3.75 (cherryculture.com)

Overall, I am impressed with this product and I hope it works just as well for others as it has for me :)





1 comment:

JoiceyTwenty said...

hi! i was googling for some reviews on this product and i found your blog :)) nice one you got here, marlo. and i'm really eyeing for that Sake lip spa from NYX :)

xoxoJoice
http://joice.isgreat.org