Monday, March 1, 2010

*Review* Chanel Bronze Universal

*PICS BELOW*

Pros:

Consistency - Very unique! Creamy mousse like consistency which quickly dries to a matte finish with amazing staying power. Can be worn over or under foundation and as a base for darker skin tones.

Color - Extremely natural sun kissed tone (I am NC 30-35). The most natural bronzer that I have tried so far. Gives my skin a very nice glow without looking muddy or overly dewy.

Packaging - Comes in a large round glass jar. Very solid and elegant as is the case with all Chanel products. I have to check my package to see what the weight is but you get an enormous amount of product.

Application - Build-able! Very easy to go from light to dark as it doesn't apply heavily at all. I use a mini MAC 187 brush to softly stipple on the product and then I buff it into my skin with the same brush or a mini kabuki depending on how much blending needs to be done.

Price - $48.00 US - Now, this is definitely a con to me and I am sure a lot of people out there as $48.00 is a pretty penny to pay for a beauty product which doesn't vanish wrinkles :) However, as I mentioned above, you get a ton of product for your money and a fantastically unique product which actually works. Overall I say it's worth the investment.








*I will upload a pic of me wearing this bronzer after I give birth and the puffiness of my face calms down a bit. The swatches really don't do the product justice!*

No comments: