Saturday, June 2, 2012

*May 2012* Birchbox

Birchbox

Gossip Girl Theme 

Downtown Book Party



Stila Waterproof Eyeliner in Rock Candy 
When they say waterproof they mean waterproof! I wouldn't have purchased this on my own but I am glad to have it.

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream
I have been very curious about BB creams so I was really happy to see this in my box. I have to say that I really liked the way this cream went on and I wouldn't mind giving this product a try.

Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Conditioner  
I have tried Ojon in the past and I was pretty underwhelmed. I wouldn't mind trying the brand again though so I am a happy camper.

Bulgari Omni Crystalline Perfume Sample
I like the scent but I am not a huge fan of perfumes as I prefer my body splashes. 

Note Card
Very cute bonus - I like the colors.


Click on the pics to enlarge
What did you think of your Birchbox? 
 Do you think it was worth the $10?

*May 2012 Glam Bag post to come*

No comments: