Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Glam Bag~Love Is In The Air Theme

My Glam Bag
~Love Is In The Air Theme~


Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in Caramel
Decent consistency and pretty fall color. I probably wouldn't purchase this lipstick on my own but I am glad to be introduced to the brand.

Philosophy Love Sweet Love Perfume Sample
Not crazy about the scent at all. It's kind of fruity and strong. It's a shame because I ADORE the Unconditional Love body spray and lotion.

My Glam Concealer Brush
Great brush for concealing the inner eye and any other small hard to reach areas of the face.

My Glam Defining Eyeliner Brush
I haven't tried it yet. I will update when I do.

Miss Beauty Nail Bling
I am not a nail bling kind of person but I think it is a very cute addition.

Makeup Bag
Cute! Cute! Cute!


Click on all the pics to enlarge

Excuse the braces and crooked smile lol








Overall
I enjoyed this month's bag but all of my products looked kind of beat up by the time it got to my house (hopefully it was just bad handling on the part of the post office/UPS) and although I shouldn't compare I feel like My Glam Bag pales in comparison to Birchbox. All that being said...I look forward to the June bag and I hope it gets better.

Let me know your thoughts!

No comments: